Hot Spur Charters
We are a bay and inshore charter fishing business serving Destin, San Destin and 30A. We have the finest crew and equipment in the business and spare no expense to put you on the bite. Whether you are a family looking for a fun day on the water or a seasoned angler looking to improve your skills, Hot Spur Charters can take care of you. We have three experienced captains who have combined 35 years experience on these waters. We also two of the nicest inshore charter boats in the business to guarantee your day on the water is one you’ll never forget.
Primarily we will be fishing in the bay targeting Redfish, Speckled Trout. We will be fishing on flats, docks, bridges and creeks that make the Choctawhathee Bay special. Rate/$125 an hour
We will customize any trip to make sure your fishing adventure is one that you will remember.
- Bottom fishing Trips Fishing in the Gulf for snappers, groupers, triggerfish along with many other reef fish. (6 hour minimum)
- Beach Trips Sight fishing the beautiful beaches of the emerald coast for Redfish, Pompano, Jack Crevalle, and Cobia
- Trolling Trips Trolling in the Gulf for King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, and Bonitos.
- Fly Fishing Trips Fly Fishing in the bay for Redfish,Trout, Jacks Crevalle and Bonitos.
- Tarpon Trips Targeting migrating tarpon on the beach and bay during the spring and early fall. (6 hour minimum)
What we provide
- Fully equipped Boat
- Experienced Captain
- All the Tackle
- Fishing Licenses
- Fish Cleaning
What you should bring
- Jacket (wind breaker)
- Drink and snacks
- A fun, adventurous attitude
Spots to Pick Up
- Boshamps in the Destin Harbor
- Bluewater Bay Marina in Niceville
- Hogtown Bayou to service our San Destin and 30A clients
Although Destin is our first home, Hot Spur Charters will offer seasonal trips in Port St Joe, Cape San Blas, Mexico Beach, and Apalachicola. These unique fisheries offer some of the most pristine inshore and nearshore fishing along the gulf coast.
For booking information along the beautiful forgotten coast, please contact us in advance to insure availability in order for us to accommodate your needs and offer the best fishing adventure possible.
“I’ve fished with Jarret on numerous occasions and every trip has been an absolute blast. From chasing bonefish and tarpon to giant bull reds….. we’ve slayed them all.” – Peter Miller, Host of bass 2 billfish on NBC Sports